Ideal for the health care sector, the Victor Ambassador Junior HotKold is a powerful and versatile service trolley, perfectly suited for care homes, community centres, hospitals or even conference centres or executive suites. With the ability to store and serve both hot and cold foods from the same mobile machine, the Ambassador Junior combines the top bain marie, middle hot cupboard and ambient/chilled (requires eutectic plates, sold separately) lower section to truly become a universal service trolley. Precise temperature control is maintained by the digital display and durable controls and the sturdy insulating double skin stainless steel construction means that the exterior is cool to touch whilst heat is retained in the unit.
- Digital display Top level inclined control panel
- Adjustable thermostatic controls
- Four swivel type castors - two braked
- Requires three eutectic plates (not supplied) - see product T725
- Due to the high cost of carriage and handling a restocking fee of up to 25% is applied to this product if returned
- Capacity 30 plated meals, 200 10" plates.
- Dimensions 950(W) x 650(D)mm x 900(H)
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Plug fitted Yes
|Warranty||1 year Warranty|
|Estimated Delivery||Next Day - Order before 4pm|
|Supplier Product Code||T724|