These biodegradable hot cups offer great rigidity and stability for daily use in a wide range of environments from coffee service to food buffets, weddings and food markets. They are fully compostable and provide an environmentally sound alternative to more traditional petro-chemical-derived products as they add nutrients back to the earth as they decompose.
- Looks and feels like traditional plastic but produced from renewable resources such as corn starch and other starch rich vegetable substances like sugar and wheat
- PLA can even be completely composted in as little as 47 days (in industrial composting machine) reducing it to water and carbon dioxide
- Positive environmental impact
- Biodegradable and reusable
- Appeals to festivals, food stalls and markets with outstanding sustainability
- Box quantity 50
- Capacity 350ml (12oz)
- Material Polylactic Acid Products.
|Estimated Delivery||Next Day - Order before 4pm|
|Supplier Product Code||CB607|