Developed for ultimate style, comfort and performance, this 10¿ cocktail muddler from Bonzer has been crafted from a mix of stainless steel and solid beech. In order to prevent water retention, staining and absorption of flavours, the wood undergoes a process of being boiled and steamed. The half/half option allows the bar tender to use either the flat wooden or rounded stainless steel end for muddling depending on the ingredients. The stainless steel end offers excellent durability and gives a balanced weight to the muddler.
- Good height for tins and glasses
- Blunt end bruises leaves without tearing
- Three lines for added grip.
- Oiled steamed beech prevents staining and water retention.
- Additional weight equals reduced effort needed.
- Stainless Steel end for additional durability.
- Dimensions 10" /255(H) x 35(Ø)mm
- Material Beech wood and Stainless steel
- Supplier Model Number BSBQ0622
- Weight 0.34kg
|Estimated Delivery||Next Day - Order before 4pm|
|Supplier Product Code||GM212|