We offer a full range of high quality retail shelving components and accessories to create a fully versatile shelving system for your store.
Our shelving system is fully compatiable with a wide range of 50mm systems available on the market but at a more affordable cost.
Manufactured from quality, powder coated materials we feel our system is far superior to equivalent systems on the market and with its lower price, it is a system that cannot be ignored. All our shelving is in stock for fast free delivery. (Orders over £100. Mainland UK). Full assembly instructions are provided with each delivery.
What we can offer:
- Selection of Heavy Duty Upright Height's: 1310mm, 1410mm, 1610mm, 2010mm, 2110mm & 2410mm.
- Selection of Bay Depth's: 200mm, 300mm, 370mm, 470mm & 570mm
- Selection of Bay Width's: 665mm, 1000mm & 1250mm
- Selection of Shelf Depth's: 200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 370mm, 470mm & 570mm
- Corner Shelving Displays units.
- Selection of scanning rail colours: Ivory, Blue, Green, Red
- Fast Free Delivery (Order over £100, Mainland UK)
- Easy to Assemble Kit format.
- Either Plain Back, Slatwall or Perforated (peg board) back panels.
- Comprehensive range of metal or acrylic (PETG) magazine & card displays
- Comprehensive range of metal slatwall and pegboard components
- Range of Fruit and Vegetable display accessories.
- Wood Slatwall end panels for impulse purchase displays.
Please Note: To complete a single bay / run of bays you will require a "Run end" to complete the system. This comprises of a Heavy Duty Upright and Base Leg.
Food / Grocery
Parts & Accessories
Clothing & Fashion
Cash & Carry
Newsagents & CTN
DIY / Allied Trades
In the unlikely event you do find an equivalent system at a lower price, please give us a call and we will do our utmost to beat any current price
How To Order.
1: Select the height of the bay you require.
2: Select the depth of the bottom shelving bay.
3: Select the width of the bay.
4: Select from the type of back panels you require.
5: Select the colour of the scanning rails.
6: Select the depth of shelves you require and the quantity required. Your can select varies shelf depths and quantities.
7: You will require one run end to complete a run of shelving bays.
Example 1: 1 x Bay of Shelving.
Complete the configuration of the bay as shown above and INCLUDE one run end. Press the ADD TO CART Button.
Example 2: 5 x Bays of Shelving in one row.
If you require 5 bays of shelving in one run enter the required configuration for one bay and exclude the RUN END. Now enter a quanitity of 4 at the side of the ADD TO CART Button and then select the ADD TO CART Button.
Now enter the configuration for the final bay including a RUN END and then press the ADD TO CART Button
Example 3: 10 x Bays of Shelving in two rows.
If you require 10 bays in two runs of shelving enter the required configuration for one bay and exclude the RUN END. Now enter a quanitity of 8 at the side of the ADD TO CART Button and then select the ADD TO CART Button.
Now enter the configuration for the final 2 bays including two RUN END's and enter a quantity of 2 at the side of the ADD TO CART Button then press the ADD TO CART Button.
Heavy Duty powder coated shelving system
Grey RAL 9006.
Height: Choice of 1310mm, 1410mm, 1610mm, 2010mm, 2110mm & 2410mm
Base Depth: Choice of 200mm, 300mm, 370mm, 470mm & 570mm
Length/Width: 665mm, 1000mm & 1250mm
|Warranty||1 year Warranty|
|Estimated Delivery||2 to 3 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||S6G|