This fabulous new addition to Cuppone pizza oven range was brought in to plug a gap and is perfect for takeways, restaurants and gastro pubs. Our entry level CupponeTiziano oven does not offer the upgraded technology that this new Tiepolo offers.
This fantastic oven has a control panel that allows control of the elements. The power setting for the elements ensures that the oven temperature is held no matter if the oven has one item in or is fully loaded. The products will not burner if there is only one item neither will it take along time to cook if the oven is fully loaded.
If the oven is left idle during quiet times it will not use energy that is not required to keep the oven at optimum temperature. But at the same time, the will be ready to produce a perfect result if the user becomes busy during peak times.
We have the option of a fully functioning extraction hood with motor to take out all the fumes and grease out of the cooking chamber. The hood needs to be extracted either out of the building into an extraction system.
The main features of the Cuppone Tiepolo ovens are:
- Stainless steel front
- Door with panoramic glass window
- Cooking chamber in stainless steel
- Chamber lighting through a 12V halogen bulb
- Fixed extraction hood
- Refractory bricks in corderite
- Independently controlled top and bottom heating elements on each deck
- Mechanical control system with the ability to set the temperature of the chamber and the power of the two groups of heating elements (top and bottom) in a differentiated manner at min or max
- Chamber pyrometer temperature control
- Safety thermostat
- Single or 3 phase. If single phase then each deck requires a separate power supply.
All models can be supplied with a support (with or without wheels) and a hood (with or without motor, with five speeds).
|Warranty||2 year Parts and 1 year Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||LLKTP6352|