This paring knife features a quality blade constructed from German stainless steel that has been ground very thin, allowing cutting and chopping to become effortless. Its handle has been ergonomically designed and perfectly balanced so it will sit comfortably in your hand, making it suitable for commercial tasks with large quantities of food.
- The core of the knife consists of a very thin layer of high-alloy double X VG-12 grade carbon steel
- All knives in the 1778 series are honed and sharpened by hand
- Each knife is packed and presented in a gift box
- Half bolster that allows complete utilisation of the cutting edge and complete resharpening
- Not suitable for dishwasher
- Handle is made from specially selected plum wood giving the knife it's own unique colour pattern
- Age Restricted Product 18 years +
- Dimensions 4 ½(L)"
- Material carbon steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 91
|Estimated Delivery||Next Day - Order before 4pm|
|Supplier Product Code||GL530|