Featuring a sharp and extremely thinly ground blade, cutting and chopping in the kitchen becomes effortless with this Santoku knife from Dick. Part of the 1778 series, this knife is easy to guide and creates an extremely clean cut. Its ergonomically designed handle sits in your hand perfectly, providing you with comfort for all cutting tasks.
- The core of the knife consists of a very thin layer of high-alloy double X VG-12 grade carbon steel
- All knives in the 1778 series are honed and sharpened by hand
- Each knife is packed and presented in a gift box
- Half bolster that allows complete utilisation of the cutting edge and complete resharpening
- Not suitable for dishwasher
- Handle is made from specially selected plum wood giving the knife it's own unique colour pattern
- Age Restricted Product 18 years +
- Dimensions 6 ½(L)"
- Material carbon steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 91
|Estimated Delivery||Up to 10 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||GL531|