This 1905 range from Dick has symmetrical steel rings that are inseparably connected to the moulded handle, making the knife one of the strongest on the market. The carving forks prongs are made from the best quality German stainless steel with unique, dynamic and sharp pointed ends, just what every professional chef needs to keep the meat in place when carving.
- Blade made from the very finest German steel, with a hardness of over 60HRc
- Blade-targeted tempering in several stages to give a unique, dynamic, and sharp point
- Distinctive steel rings embedded in handle for a stunning finish
- Handwashing recommended
- Age Restricted Product 18 years +
- Dimensions 8(L)"
- Material German steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 61
|Estimated Delivery||Next Day - Order before 4pm|
|Supplier Product Code||GD763|