This 1905 range from Dick has symmetrical steel rings that are inseparably connected to the moulded handle, making the knife one of the strongest on the market. The Santoku knifes blade is made from the best quality German stainless steel with a unique, dynamic and sharp cutting edge, just what every professional chef needs.
- Blade made from the very finest German steel, with a hardness of over 60HRc
- Blade-targeted tempering in several stages to give the blade a unique, dynamic, and sharp cutting edge
- Half-bolster allows you to use the full length of the blade, and also allows for re-sharpening
- Distinctive steel rings embedded in handle for a stunning finish
- Handwashing recommended
- Age Restricted Product 18 years +
- Dimensions 7(L)"
- Material German steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 61
|Estimated Delivery||Next Day - Order before 4pm|
|Supplier Product Code||DL318|