This 1905 range from Dick has symmetrical steel rings that are inseparably connected to the moulded handle, making the knife one of the strongest on the market. This sharpening steel is made from the best quality German stainless steel with a unique and dynamic rod for sharpening knives to a razor-sharp quality, just what every professional chef needs.
- Regular cut sharpening steel for the very sharpest results possible
- Wear-resistant surface with breakproof core
- Hard chrome plating offers efficient surface protection
- Balanced taper towards the tip of the steel
- Colour coded handle for easy identification
- Handle features a ring for ease of storage
- Age Restricted Product 18 years +
- Dimensions 10(L)"
- Material German steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 61
|Estimated Delivery||Next Day - Order before 4pm|
|Supplier Product Code||GD760|