Direct Catering DC70-40A Ice Maker Ice Maker
The DC70-40A Ice Maker Ice Maker is constructed and designed of food quality components stainless steel which allows the ice maker to be an ideal addition for large kitchens for exceeding reliability and hygiene requirements.
The production of 70kgs per 24 hours allows the DC70-40A Ice Maker Ice Maker to be the ideal solution for large sized establishments which receive high volumes of customers throughout the day. The large production and storage of 40kgs, prevents your business from being without ice, and not being able to add that extra bit of chill towards your products such as refreshments, and allow you to exceed all of your customers expectations when it comes to delivering cold refreshments.
Images are for illustration only.
- Non-corrosive quality components for reliability, including tin-plated evaporator units to inhibit the formation of lime scale
- Constructed of food quality stainless steel for strength and hygiene
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R404
- Fully insulated storage bins made from non-toxic moulded ABS plastic for easy cleaning
- Complies with WRC regulations on water consumption and direct connection to mains supply
- Sparkling ice made at minus 25° lasts longer in the storage bin, and in your ice bucket
- One year parts and labour warranty
|Specification||Dimensions and Specification
|Warranty||1 year Parts Only|
|Estimated Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||DC70-40A|