The Durolight Moorland Oak effect table top boasts an industrial thickness of 48mm which makes it ideal for use in hotels, bistros, restaurants and cafés. The top also benefits from a resin-coated melamine surface which is designed to protect from any scratches, water marks and high temperatures (up to 180 deg Celsius).
- Outside Edge Thickness: 48mm
- 2mm ABS protection edge
- Indoor Use Only
- Predrilled for easy self assembly with all our table bases
- Easy to clean
- Heat resistant up to 180 degrees Celsius
- Scratch resistant
- Swatch available - please order code AE561
- Dimensions 48(H) x 680(W) x 680(D)mm
- Material Honeycomb core with Chipboard cover and scratch resistant melamine overlay
- Temperature Range Max 180 degrees Celsius.
|Estimated Delivery||Next Day - Order before 4pm|
|Supplier Product Code||DL031|