Gustav Emil Ern has a long tradition of craftsmanship in producing superior quality German knives. This fillet knife is made from the highest grade stainless steel in Solingen, "the city of blades", renowned throughout the world for the production of exceptional quality chefs and butchers knives and featuring hygienic synthetic handles with the look and feel of wood.
- Ultra sharp knife made from the highest grade stainless steel
- Superior cutting performance
- Synthetic handle with the look and feel of wood
- Age Restricted Product 18 years +
- Dimensions 6(L)"
- Material Stainless steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
|Estimated Delivery||Next Day - Order before 4pm|
|Manufacturer||Gustav Emil Ern|
|Supplier Product Code||L011|