Foster FHC 500 XM Mobile Heated Cabinet
The FHC 500 XM is an ideal catering addition for transporting heated product to the point of service. Simply load the cabinet with hot food, wheel to the point of service and plug in to keep food hot through to service.
The Foster FHC 500 XM Mobile Heated Cabinet is designed to maintain an optimum hot food serving temperature of 84°C to 87°C once plugged in. The hot temperature range of the cabinet makes it a must have for maintaining the correct heated temperature of food while in transport to the point of serve. When the cabinet is unplugged, the Heated Cabinet can maintain temperatures of +70°C for up to 1 hour without power (depending on food type and quantity).
The Foster FHC 500 XM Mobile Heated Cabinet comes complete with a Fan Assisted feature. This feature is equipped to circulate the heat evenly within the cabinet allowing all stored foods to maintain heated at the correct even temperature.
As well as being designed to provide an exquisite service, the Foster FHC 500 XM Heated Cabinet was also designed with health and safety as a key element to assist with the success. The Foster FHC 500 XM Mobile Heated Cabinet comes complete with an automatic safety cut-out (with warning light). This feature is equipped to prevent any overheating which may put the health and safety of staff in threat.
With the UK manufacturing location, local after sales and spares facilities, Foster can offer unbeatable product availability with all major selling models available ex-stock for immediate delivery.
- When plugged in, food is kept at optimum hot food serving temperature (+84°C to 87°C)
- Unplugged, the Heated Cabinet can maintain temperatures of +70°C for up to 1 hour without power (depending on food type and quantity)
- Fan assisted heating and insulated cabinet ensures uniform temperature for food holding
- Automatic safety cut-out (with warning light) prevents overheating
- Built in humidity reservoir keeps heated food in perfect condition prior to service
Old cabinets you wish to return must be disconnected, clean and empty and in a safe condition at time of collection.
Dimensions & Specification
|Warranty||2 year Parts and Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||5 to 7 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||22-101|