The compact, sleek and dynamic Cherub is the latest in low-volume, semi-professional coffee machines which are reliable, durable and user-friendly.
The Cherub is suitable for use with pods and ground coffee and is ideal for those users requiring up to 100 coffees per day - revolutionising the espresso experience not only in the home but also in offices, boutiques, hairdressers, pubs and bars.Why not combine your Cherub coffee machine with one of our state of the art on demand grinders and dont forget the under grinder knockout drawer is also available.You can then use coffee beans to produce the freshest and best tasting coffee.
With the facility to make two drinks and steam milk simultaneously, these unique machines feature a high-powered element, and a full-sized commercial group ensuring production of the finest coffee. Complementing today's vibrant society and the coffee culture heritage the Cherub is the perfect coffee machine for use at home. The Cherub is also available with a highly polished stainless steel or painted side panels and drip tray surround for a really sleek finish.
- Classic and contemporary design featuring zintec coated side panels and drip tray surround.
- Unique - can make two drinks and steam milk simultaneously.
- Full size, thermosyphonic, brass bodied coffee making group ensuring consistent temperature and smooth extraction.
- Pressure gauge and electronic water control.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by a multiple looped element.
- Can be adapted to work with coffee pod systems.
- No installation requirements other than a 13 amp socket.
- Automatic water level system with probe, electronic control unit and solenoid.
- Audible low level warning.
- Power shut-off feature to protect the element should the boiler water level drop.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves
- Brass bodied group with stainless steel shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Stainless steel steam tube.
- Hot water outlet allowing you to make teas and hot chocolate.
- Pressure controlled by a double contact pressure switch.
- Available with highly polished stainless steel or painted side panels and drip tray surround.
|Warranty||1 year Back to Base|
|Estimated Delivery||5 to 7 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||CHERUB|