The Fracino 1 group Contempo and Retro coffee machines are also available as a dual fuel option. The same great specification as our standard 1 group machines but with the option to use LPG, Butane or electricity they provide unrivalled flexibility and mobility whilst still retaining high volume output. These machines are ideal for mobile catering units and ‘espresso on the go.
- Choose either gas, electricity or both.
- Highest powered LPG system in the world provides unrivaled output of coffee, hot water and steam.
- Contempo model available in either semi-automatic or electronic versions.
- LPG or Butane fueled burner equivalent to 4kw electrical power rating.
- Fitted with Piazzo ignition and flame failure device.
- Boiler pressure is controlled by a gas pressure valve set at 1.0 bar with low flame adjustment which controls the gas burner. Note a 37(LPG)/30(Butane) mbar gas pressure regulator must be fitted prior to installation of the machine.
- High groups to allow for large take-away and latté cups with 130mm clearance.
- Flip down espresso tray fitted to one group.
- Sight control of pilot flame through front of coffee machine.
|Warranty||1 year Parts and Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||5 to 7 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||CON1E LPG|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.