The Cybercino which is based on fracnios impressive Romano rnage and combines retro styling with the latest technology and ground breaking engineering. The Cybercino has transformed the bean to cup market and ensured that restaurant, bar and café operators deliver fantastic coffee, without the need for expensive training.
- One group can brew 2 cups of coffee simultaneously.
- Produces approx 200 espresso or 120 cappuccino cups per hour (9oz cup maximum).
- 7 litres boiler heated by 2.7 kw element / 13 amp power supply.
- Boiler produces 40 litres of hot water per hour.
- Hot water outlet for tea/hot choclate.
- All drinks available as decaffeinated.
- Milk Pump can be fitted for under counter frdiges.
- 500g or 1kg shatter resistant bean hopper.
- Steam tube allows for traditional frothing of milk.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures group kept at constant temperature for perfect coffee making.
- Piston tamps the coffee to guarantee optimum extraction coffee funnel and bore if swept after every brew to ensure surplus coffee grounds are removed.
- Easy grinder adjustment located above cup tray.
- Easily accessable used coffee grounds drawer with coffee counter.
- User friendly, quick cleaning systems for group and frother.
- Heated cup tray.
- Steam tube can be removed in self service enviroments.
- Group clearance 130mm.
|Warranty||1 year Parts and Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||5 to 7 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||CYBERCINO|