The Romano is a powerful marriage of style and award-winning technology.
Combining world-class engineering skills and state of the art production methods with timeless design, the Romano is available with 1, 2, or 3 coffee making groups, hot water outlets fitted with anti-splash nozzles and steam tubes for frothing milk.
The Romano developed out of Fracino’s extensive research and development programme –features an illuminated polished stainless steel back panel and highly polished curved side panels.
An exquisite marbled effect in midnight quartz corian on the base is complemented by the aluminium flecked steam and water valves and the uniquely styled filter holder handles.
Boasting all the power, technical qualities and reliability synonymous with Fracino products, the Romano’s classic curves, stunning retro-styling and contemporary materials guarantee the ultimate bar furniture.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating solid brass handles.
- Brass bodied group with stainless spray head, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- Chassis, drip tray, cup warmer, steam and water tubes are constructed in stainless steel.
- LCD display allows programming of coffee volumes, automatic group cleaning cycles and drinks counter, together with diagnostics information
|Warranty||1 year Parts and Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||5 to 7 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||FR2E|