Combining 3 layers of Cromova 18 stainless steel, this large cooks knife from world-renowned manufacturers Global is of the very highest quality. With an ultra-hard core and two slightly softer, corrosion-resistant layers at the edges, this knife gives a remarkable, razor-sharp cut. Added to which, as the edges of the blade are forged from the same metal as the handle, the knife is immensely strong. Thanks to the individually hand-hammered finish, the blade creates tiny air pockets, which allow you to slice through food without it sticking to the blade. The blade also has no bolster, which allows for greater cutting performance and easier sharpening.
- Features a hollow handle which is weighted to give absolutely perfect balance
- Expertly made from 3 layers of stainless steel, including a solid central core for an extremely hard edge
- Given an individually hammered finish, which creates tiny air pockets, which allow the blade to pass cleanly through the food without sticking
- An ergonomic thumb rest offers a more comfortable grip and ease the cutting motion
- Chip, rust and stain resistant
- Smooth, contoured design eliminates food traps for the ultimate in food safety
- Age Restricted Product 18 years +
- Dimensions 7 ½(L)"
- Rockwell hardness rating 58-59
|Estimated Delivery||Next Day - Order before 4pm|
|Supplier Product Code||GH270|