The IM-240D(W)NE is modular ice maker which has a production capacity of 240 kg per 24 hours. One of the key features is that it can be stacked on one or two IM-240X(W)NE’s, increasing the production capacity to either 480 kg or 720 kg per 24 hours.
- A closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection, by reducing the number of points at which impurities can enter the ice making process.
- Hoshizaki ice makers are micro computer controlled, controlling the ice making process to perform at its best under varying circumstances, without having to make physical adjustments.
- A stainless steel exterior provides a hygienic and high quality finish.
- Foam injected polyurethane for insulation (HFC free), helps preserve the quality and consistency of the ice produced, reducing the number of production cycles.
- An easily cleanable air fi lter allows end users to carry out a routine cleaning schedule, extending product life expectancy and reducing the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.
|Warranty||2 year Parts and Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||IM-240DNE|