The IM-65NE (air cooled) and IM-65WNE (water cooled) are self contained ice machines. These models maintain low levels of water- and energy consumption.
- A closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection, by reducing the number of points at which impurities can enter the ice making process.
- Hoshizaki ice makers are micro computer controlled, controlling the ice making process to perform at its best under varying circumstances, without having to make physical adjustments.
- A stainless steel exterior with integrated door handles provides a hygienic and high quality finish.
- Foam injected polyurethane for insulation (HFC free), helps preserve the quality and consistency of the ice produced, reducing the number of production cycles.
- An easily cleanable air filter allows end users to carry out a routine cleaning schedule, extending product life expectancy and reducing the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.
- Removable door gaskets help prevent any heat and contamination from entering the bin as well as making your Hoshizaki product easy to clean and maintain.
Model: IM-65NE-25 (Air Cooled, Medium Cubes)
Ice Production Capacity: 63 (kg / 24h)
Storage Bin Capacity: 26 (kg)
Dimensions: (WxDxH) 633 x 506 x 840 (mm) Legs add 100 - 135 mm
Electrical Supply: 1 / 220-240V / 50Hz
Weight: 60 (kg)
|Warranty||2 year Parts and Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||IM-65NE-25|