Imperial IFS-2525 Gas Fryer
Designed with a stainless steel front, door, sides and stub back, the Imperial IFS-2525 Gas Fryer is an excellent catering addition for producing the perfect production levels all establishments aim for. The stainless steel is used for strength and reliability within its services, allowing a continuously smooth service.The gas fryer also features a large cool zone helps capture food particles, prolong oil life and reduce taste transfer. This is featured to ensure that the final production is at the best quality possible with minimum taste transfer.
Image used for illustration purpose only.
- 2 x 14 litres tanks
- Stainless steel front, door, sides and stub back
- Stainless steel fry pots
- Large cool zone helps capture food particles, prolong oil life and reduce taste transfer
- High efficiency cast iron burners
- Ball valve drains oil quickly
- Snap acting thermostat has a range from 93 to 204°C
- Includes two nickel-plated wire mesh baskets with vinyl coated heat resistant handles
- Basket size 160(w) x 308(d) x 135(h)
- Includes drain pipe and clean out rod
- No. of Baskets: 2
- Working Height: 914mm
- Oil Capacity: 22 litres
- Production: 72lbs (per hour)
- Gas Rating: 105,000 BTU (per hour)
- Gas Connection: 3/4"
Dimensions: 394(w) x 762(d) x 1156mm(h)
|Warranty||2 year Parts and Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||IFS-2525|