This attractive, hard wearing square table top has pre-drilled holes, making it suitable for use with any of our table bases, with a lavish brown oak finish which gives it a broad appeal. The table top also features a scratch resistant surface, which can withstand temperatures of up to 180 degrees celcius, making it practically impervious to cigarette burns and other sources of heat stress.
- Outside edge thickness: 25mm
- Indoor use only
- Predrilled for easy self assembly with all our table bases
- Easy to clean
- Cigarette resistant
- Heat resistant up to 180C
- Scratch resistant surface
- Swatch available - please order code AE561
- Dimensions 25(H) x 600(W) x 600(D)mm
- Material Chipboard core with scratch resistant melamine overlay
- Weight 6.3kg.
|Estimated Delivery||Next Day - Order before 4pm|
|Supplier Product Code||GG288|