Lincat P6P3 Panther 670 Series Hot Cupboard - Plain Top
The 800 Series and the 670 Series are both available in various lengths. The 800 Series can acommodate between three and six standard 1/1 GN containers, whilst the 670 Series can hold as many as five. Incorporating great value-added features as standard such as digital temperature display and control, fan assisted heating and 1/1 GN compatible mirror stainless steel interiors, both series offer a choice of plain or bain marie tops.
In addition to the 800 and 670 Series, the Light Duty series comprises four static models that are ideal for holding food and warming plates.
At 670mm deep, Panther 670 Series hot cupboards are designed to fit through narrow doorways. This makes them ideal for pubs and smaller restaurants as well as nursing and care homes where plated meals are to be transported from the kitchen to the residents.
- Choice of static and mobile verions
- Fan assisted hot cupboard provides even heat distribution, fast heat up and recovery times, and lower energy usgae
- Supplied with two heavy duty multi-section chrome plated rod shelves capable of taking the heaviest loads
- Four shelf positions allow adjustment to meet individual needs
- Acurate digital electronic control of the hot cupboard temperature, adjustable between 20 and 99 degrees C, ensures compliance with food hygiene regulations
- Double skinned construction provides efficient heat retention and a cool to touch exterior - safe and energy efficient
- 670mm depth allows acess through narrow door openings
- Removable doors and shelves allow acess to the fully stainless steel interior for easy cleaning
- Easy-fit robust push bar supplied with mobile units can be fitted to either end of the hot cupboard
- Streamline design allows units to be suited together and sit flush against walls
- Multi-panel base construction provides extra rigidity
||Dimensions: H900 x W:1125 x D670mm
Power Type: Electric
Power Rating: 1.5
||2 Years Parts And Labour
||3 to 5 Working Days
|Supplier Product Code