The 800 Series and the 670 Series are both available in various lengths. The 800 Series can acommodate between three and six standard 1/1 GN containers, whilst the 670 Series can hold as many as five. Incorporating great value-added features as standard such as digital temperature display and control, fan assisted heating and 1/1 GN compatible mirror stainless steel interiors, both series offer a choice of plain or bain marie tops.
In addition to the 800 and 670 Series, the Light Duty series comprises four static models that are ideal for holding food and warming plates.
At 670mm deep, Panther 670 Series hot cupboards are designed to fit through narrow doorways. This makes them ideal for pubs and smaller restaurants as well as nursing and care homes where plated meals are to be transported from the kitchen to the residents.
- Choice of static and mobile verions
- Fan assisted hot cupboard provides even heat distribution, fast heat up and recovery times, and lower energy usgae
- Supplied with two heavy duty multi-section chrome plated rod shelves capable of taking the heaviest loads
- Four shelf positions allow adjustment to meet individual needs
- Acurate digital electronic control of the hot cupboard temperature, adjustable between 20 and 99 degrees C, ensures compliance with food hygiene regulations
- Double skinned construction provides efficient heat retention and a cool to touch exterior - safe and energy efficient
- 670mm depth allows acess through narrow door openings
- Removable doors and shelves allow acess to the fully stainless steel interior for easy cleaning
- Easy-fit robust push bar supplied with mobile units can be fitted to either end of the hot cupboard
- Streamline design allows units to be suited together and sit flush against walls
- Multi-panel base construction provides extra rigidity
|Specification||Dimensions: H900 x W:1125 x D670mm
Power Type: Electric
Power Rating: 1.5
|Warranty||2 year Parts and Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||P6P3|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
BUY NOW PAY LATER
Are you looking for a way to spread the payments of your necessary commercial equipment costs?
Take a look at the benefits of leasing here...
By leasing your commercial catering equipment, commercial refrigeration and shopfitting supplies, you can pay an agreed monthly amount to help you and your business succeed.
Conserves Working Capital: Capital can be put to work for other more profitable purposes such as stock.
Payment Reflects Usage: Pay for the equipment as it is used and spread the cost through its working life.
Tax Efficient: Rentals are 100% tax allowable.
Plan Budgets: With rental payments being fixed for the life of the lease you know when and how much to pay.
Low Initial Capital Outlay: The equipment can now be obtained for as little as NIL deposit.
VAT: VAT is paid on each rental and not upfront.
Credit Unaffected: Leasing offers an alternative source of funding and does not alter existing credit limits.
Acquire What Is Needed: You can acquire the equipment you need now, not just what you can afford.
Option to take a Three Month Payment Holiday: Have the goods now and start paying next year.
The advantages of leasing can be seen in the examples below whereby the tax relief gained on a lease agreement nearly covers the cost of any interest charged.
|YEAR||CAPITAL ALLOWANCE||TAX RELIEF|
|1||12 rentals of £36.99||Less 20% = £88.78|
|2||12 rentals of £36.99||Less 20% = £88.78|
|3||12 rentals of £36.99||Less 20% = £88.78|
|TOTAL TAX RELIEF WHEN LEASING - £266.34|
|YEAR||CAPITAL ALLOWANCE||TAX RELIEF|
|1||18% of £1,000.00 = £180.00||Less 20% = £36.00|
|2||18% of £820.00 = £147.60||Less 20% = £29.52|
|3||18% of £672.40 = £121.03||Less 20% = £24.21|
|TOTAL TAX RELIEF WHEN PAYING CASH - £89.73|
Equipment Price £1000.00 + VAT
Lease Period 36 Months
Company’s Tax Rate 20%
For Further Details
Either call our customer support team on 01623 741 550, alternatively place your order online and check-out using the "Call me about Payment" option and we will contact you.
Shop-Equip Ltd is Regulated and Authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Parry 1EP-1GN Eutectic Plate
List Price: £78.00
Our Price Excl. VAT: £35.00 Incl. VAT: £42.00
Victor Staycool Eutectic Plate
Excl. VAT: £43.99 Incl. VAT: £52.79
Parry MSG900 Heated Gantry for MSF9
List Price: £651.60
Our Price Excl. VAT: £272.00 Incl. VAT: £326.40
Pantheon HC1 Single Heated Cabinet
List Price: £618.00
Our Price Excl. VAT: £283.00 Incl. VAT: £339.60