Smart Vent canopy extraction systems offer caterers a real alternative to expensive, bespoke kitchen ventilation. Modular in design and robustly constructed, they can be produced quickly to meet challenging installation deadlines and are suitable for use with both gas and electric cooking equipment. Each canopy is 1200mm deep, with four length options: 1200mm, 1600mm, 2000mm and 2400mm. Canopies can be ordered either singly or in multiples to suit individual requirements.
- Creates a comfortable working environment by extracting kitchen smoke and odour
- Equipped with a variable speed fan incorporating a powerful direct drive motor for reliable performance
- Fan can be positioned to vent either vertically or horizontally to suit your project requirements
- Operates quietly – just 62 decibels – less noisy than a mobile phone
- LED lighting provided as standard – bright and energy efficient
- Simple to install and easy to operate
- Suitable for use with any cooking equipment up to and including 900 series
- Unlike standard ventilation hoods, Smart Vent canopies have been designed to work in closer proximity to the cooking equipment, maximising ventilation efficiency.
Please note that the fan speed controller and the ductwork necessary to connect SmartVent to the outside will not be provided by Lincat but by your installer. When venting gas cooking equipment, a gas interlock will be required. This is not supplied by Lincat but can offer advice on where to purchase.
|Warranty||2 year Parts and Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||SV1220|