Metcalfe 56SSH 3 Phase Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Pedestal Peeler
• Easy to load and operate. Featuring a large hopper opening with a robust lip, and simple to use wall mounted controls. To ensure operator safety the control unit also prevents automatic restart in the event of the power being cut
• Quiet operation. The motor and water inlet both run exceptionally quietly, minimising the impact on the working environment
• Efficient. The 56SS is incredibly energy efficient, combined with faster peeling results in significant cost savings. The 2hp motor ensures that performance and reliability are maximised
• Quick and simple cleaning. Hygienic brushed stainless steel finish. Water and waste drain away efficiently from the smooth cylinder base of the machines with the help of large paddles under the peeler plate, which are easy to remove and clean
• Its solid cast aluminium peeler plate, stainless steel chute and hopper, and tough door mechanism combine to offer a long maintenance-free service life
The single phase machines come supplied with a 3 pin plug. The socket must be away from any splash area and can be accessible with the peeler installed. A dedicated supply to the socket is recommended and it should be protected by a C or D class circuit breaker rated at 16amps.
3 phase machines should be connected to a 16amp isolator providing at least 3mm separation in all poles. The isolator should be fused at 10amp. The supply must also be protected by a 30ma RCD.
Output (kgs) per Hour:
Height to Discharge Chute (mm)
Overall Height (mm)
Floor Covering D x W (mm)
|Estimated Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||5P564|