Prodis T Series Hood Dishwashers
As standard, all units feature auto-start and can be used in a 'straight-through' or 'L-Shaped' configuration without adaptation.
Starting from the T1115, all units can be configured exactly to the customers specifications with optional drain pumps, WRAS approved air break tanks, insulated double skinned hoods and heat recovery & steam condensing units.
A patented wash distribution assembly equalises wash pressure across the full length of the wash arm, delivering full pressure and a superb result from every wash jet.
A fully pressed deep drawn wash tank eliminates dirt traps and makes clean down easy.
Drawing on over 25 years of manufacturing experience the T-Series hood dishwashers are built to last in even the most-demanding environments.
The T-Series range has been designed to meet the requirements of all catering outlets starting from the T1115 and increasing in power and performance right through to the T1515 so that no matter what your requirements, a T-Series dishwasher can be configured to meet them.
- Intuitive, simple to use soft touch electronic control panels.
- One piece deep drawn wash tanks as standard allow for quick and easy clean down by removing dirt traps.
- Reduce energy and create a more pleasant working environment with the optional steam condensing / heat recovery units.
- Large load heights across the range make the T-Series as versatile as it is reliable.
- Soft touch electronic controls for simple operation.
- Auto start as standard.
- Variable wash cycle lengths.
- Continuous Wash Cycle ( Excluding T1115).
- Automatic timed peristaltic detergent and rinse aid pumps.
- Constructed entirely from stainless steel.
- Deep drawn one piece wash tank for easy cleaning.
- Secondary wash tank filters.
- Primary wash pump filter.
- Rotating parallel upper and lower wash arms.
- Supplied with 1 x dish basket, 1 x glass basket, 1 x cutlery basket.
|Warranty||2 year Parts Only|
|Estimated Delivery||2 to 3 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||T1515|