EF Self-Contained Flake Ice All the features of the AF series with the advantage to discharge waste up to 1.5 metres above base or up to 20 metres distant.
- Fits almost anywhere
- No expensive plumbing costs
- Connects to standard drain
- Installed in minutes
- PWD - Progressive Water Discharge - It solves all your drainage height or distance problems. Place your ice maker just where you need it, up to 15meters away, and 1.7 meters lower than the actual drain outlet.
- HWC - High Water Content - Recommended for all those applications where delicateand moisture critical products must be preserved.
- CFS - Co-Axial Flake-ice System - Scotsman vertical, cylindrical evaporator with an auger that extrudes ice flakes, offers maximum durability and efficiency.
- BIF - Built In Facility - Front panel louvre for condenser ventilation airflow area standard feature on Scotsman undercounter models,as well as easy to reach connections and controls for maximized installation flexibility.
- THC - Total Hygiene Concept - Scotsman machines are built with food-grade stainless steel frames and side panels for rust free durability, ease of cleaning, and hygiene. Large and accessible ice storage areas allow for a quick and easy sanitising routine.
- ERC - Electronic Rotation Control - Safety device on top of the drive motor, which measures rotational speed. For Flakers, Nugget and Cubelet
- AgIONAgION™ - a silver-based anti-microbial compound that reduces the growth of bacteria, micro organisms, algae, mould and slime on ice machine surfaces.
|Warranty||3 year Parts and 2 year Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||2 to 3 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||EF 103|