The EFC 134 has the added advantage of being able to discharge waste up to 1.5 metres above its base, or up to 20 metres distant.
- Fits almost anywhere
- No expensive plumbing costs
- Connects to standard drain
- Installed in minutes
- PWD - Progressive Water Discharge - It solves all your drainage height or distance problems. Place your ice maker just where you need it, up to 15 meters away, and 1.7 meters lower than the actual drain outlet.
- HWC - High Water Content - Recommended for all those applications where delicateand moisture critical products must be preserved.
- CFS - Co-Axial Flake-ice System - Scotsman vertical, cylindrical evaporator with an auger that extrudes ice flakes, offers maximum durability and efficiency.
- BIF - Built In Facility - Front panel louvre for condenser ventilation airflow area standard feature on Scotsman undercounter models,as well as easy to reach connections and controls for maximized installation flexibility.
- THC - Total Hygiene Concept - Scotsman machines are built with food-grade stainless steel frames and side panels for rust free durability, ease of cleaning, and hygiene. Large and accessible ice storage areas allow for a quick and easy sanitising routine.
- ERC - Electronic Rotation Control - Safety device on top of the drive motor, which measures rotational speed. For Flakers, Nugget and Cubelet
- AgIONAgION™ - a silver-based anti-microbial compound that reduces the growth of bacteria, micro organisms, algae, mould and slime on ice machine surfaces.
Air Cooling (AS) Water Cooling (WS)
|Warranty||3 year Parts and 2 year Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||2 to 3 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||EFC 134|