Ice / Water Dispensers Scotsman's wide range of ice dispensers include 'magic eye' units for hygienic, hands-free operation. Water dispensers can chill up to 53 litres and hour.
Hands free or push button models available
- CFS - Co-Axial Flake-ice System - Scotsman vertical, cylindrical evaporator with an augerthat extrudes ice flakes, offers maximum durability and efficiency.
- ERC - Electronic Rotation Control - Safety device on top of the drive motor, which measuresrotational speed. For Flakers, Nugget and Cubelet
- THC - Total Hygiene Concept - Scotsman machines are built with food-grade stainless steel frames and side panels for rust free durability, ease of cleaning, and hygiene. Large and accessible ice storage areas allow for a quick and easy sanitising routine.
- TFS - Touch Free System - Non-mechanical, one-hand operation provided by unique infrared sensor to determine when to dispense ice or ice and water - to avoid ice contact and possible contamination.
- LWC - Low Water Content - Recommended for all high volume commercial applications, combining slowmelt with moisture exchange for premium priced perishables and heat removal from surfaces in medical applications.
- AgIONAgION™ - A silver-based anti-microbial compound that reduces the growth of bacteria, micro organisms, algae, mould and slime on ice machine surfaces.
|Warranty||3 year Parts and 2 year Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||2 to 3 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||TC 180 LR|