Bring heated meals, ingredients and plates to customers in this comprehensive Baron bain marie hot cupboard from Victor. Featuring an independently controlled dry heat bain marie top to store fresh ingredients, this gastronorm compatible unit would be ideal for environments where food is brought to the customers, especially useful in healthcare environments such as residential care homes and hospitals. Adaptable as a multifunctional heating and storage device, this unit could also be adopted for use in event catering where a variety of functions are scheduled throughout the week.
- Four x 100mm swivel castors, two braked
- Top level recessed, independent adjustable thermostat controls to bain marie & hot cupboard
- Robust push/pull bar
- Curly cable with plug spark
- Digital temperature display
- Two removable shelves & supports
- Full GN1/1 gastronorm compatible G/N pans NOT included
- Top hung sliding door with zero dirt traps to front edge
- Removable element cover to maximise access for cleaning
- Satin finish stainless steel interior with internal radius corners
- Double skin construction providing coolwall exterior for safe & efficient operation
- Dry heat bain marie heats quicker and at lower running costs
- Dimensions 900(H) x 670(W) x 1685(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel.
- Power Type 220V/240V, 1 phase, 50Hz, 2.4kW loading, 10Amps approx.
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
|Warranty||1 year Warranty|
|Estimated Delivery||2 to 3 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||CC872|