A perfect small scale storage unit for hot food and plates, the Victor Junior Bain Marie Hot Cupboard provides a compact appliance for delivering food straight to the customers. Especially well suited for smaller care homes, hospitals or tight locations impractical for larger hot cupboards, the gastronorm compatible top (pans not included) allows your food to remain fresh for as long as possible, extending both its shelf life and the number of customers who can share your dishes.
- Four x 100mm swivel castors, two braked
- Top level recessed, adjustable thermostat control to hot cupboard
- Robust push/pull bar
- Curly cable with plug park
- Digital temperature display
- Two removable shelves & supports
- Top hung sliding door with zero dirt traps to front edge
- Removable element cover to maximise access for cleaning
- Satin finish stainless steel interior with internal radius corners
- Double skin construction providing coolwall exterior for safe & efficient operation
- Due to the high cost of carriage and handling a restocking fee of up to 25% is applied to this product if returned
- Capacity 80 x 10" / 10 x 10" plated.
- Dimensions 850(H) x 500(W) x 825(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel.
- Power Type 220V/240V, 50Hz, 1kW loading, 4.2A aprrox
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
|Warranty||1 year Warranty|
|Estimated Delivery||2 to 3 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||CD061|