Designed to produce a minimum hourly output of 28ltr (168 cups) of filtered hot or cold water, the Instanta CH1000 is an excellent and ideal option for busy working office environments. The Instanta CH1000 also is money saving, as the Instanta CH1000 means that an end can finally come to bottled water costs.
Designed with easy to use non-drip taps. These features are beneficial, as the non-drip taps minimise water loss and healthy and safety risks such as slippery surfaces. The Instanta CH1000 also comes with many other beneficial features which are listed below which make the Instanta CH1000 the number one product for busy office environments.
- Saves the cost, storage and carrying of bottled water
- Fresh, clean tasting water thanks to the in-line filter, which also helps to reduce lime scale
- Easy to use non-drip taps
- Over 60 cups per hour chilled water below 11° (depending on ambient room temperature)
- Thermistor controlled for constant hot water temperature of 98°
- Quality stainless case and insulated boiler
- Compact, reliable and long-lasting
- Low-voltage switching on all controls
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Choice of overflow at front or rear
- Complete with 13amp moulded plug
- 2 metre food quality hose with 3/4��� BSP female connections and inline filter
- It is important that this unit is situated in a well-ventilated area
- 12 months parts and labour warranty
|Warranty||1 year Parts and Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days|
|Dimensions - Height (mm)||N/A|
|Dimensions - Width (mm)||N/A|
|Dimensions - Depth (mm)||N/A|
|Finish - Exterior||N/A|
|Supplier Product Code||CH1000|
Sorry No Reviews Available On This Product Yet.