Attractive, sturdy and reliable, the Parry 1894 mobile servery features both hot cupboard and bain marie functionality to provide a versatile food service option for care homes, schools, restaurants and self-service establishments.
With responsive independent controls for each food storage area, the user has the option of keeping plated meals or plates in the hot cupboard at safe and hygienic temperatures, whilst also being able to keep pre-cooked foods such as baked beans, gravy, curry and vegetables in the bain marie section.
Constructed in the UK from stainless steel and with two internal removable shelves, the Parry 1894 hot cupboard is easy to clean and maintain.
- Capacity 20 plated meals
- Dimensions 975(H) x 845(W) x 530(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 520(H)x 730(W)x 480(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Supplier Model Number 1894
- Temperature Range 30°C to 80°C
- Weight 69kg
- Warranty RBD 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Thermostatically controlled
- Plug Park
- 2 internal removable chrome wire shelves
- 4 strong castors
- Push bar
- Suitable to take 4 x 1/3 GastroNorms
- Independent simmerstat control to bain marie
|Warranty||2 year Parts and Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||2 to 3 Working Days|
|Finish - Exterior||No|
|Supplier Product Code||1894 WW01|
Sorry No Reviews Available On This Product Yet.