Direct Catering DC30-10A Ice Maker
Constructed of food quality components stainless steel, the DC30-10A Ice Maker is an excellent selection for exceeding reliability and hygiene requirements in such establishments as small-medium cafes.
The DC30-10A Ice Maker is designed to produce 30kgs per 24 hours, allowing the ice maker to be the ideal selection for small establishments which do not require high demands within short periods of time.
The Direct Catering DC30-10A Ice Maker produces it's sparkling ice at -25° which lasts longer within the storage bin and your ice bucket. The storage bin allows you to store up to 6kgs of production, allowing you to never fall short of ice.
Images are for illustration only.
- Non-corrosive quality components for reliability, including tin-plated evaporator units to inhibit the formation of lime scale
- Constructed of food quality stainless steel for strength and hygiene
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R404
- Fully insulated storage bins made from non-toxic moulded ABS plastic for easy cleaning
- Complies with WRC regulations on water consumption and direct connection to mains supply
- Sparkling ice made at minus 25° lasts longer in the storage bin, and in your ice bucket
- One year parts and labour warranty
|Specification||Dimensions and Specification
|Warranty||1 year Parts Only|
|Supplier Product Code||DC30-10A|
|Estimated Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days|
Sorry No Downloads Available