This is demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Victorian Baking Ovens Queen Victoria Potato Baker
The Queen Victoria Potato Baker comes complete with a traditional design, with solid black enamelled castings that are still traditionally made in the same way as they were over 200 years ago.
The Queen Victoria Potato Baker comes with a cooking capacity of 30 x 250gm potatoes with an independently heated and illuminated display cabinet that holds a further 30 ready to serve baked potatoes. This design allows the Queen Victoria Potato Baker to always provide you with potatoes ready to serve and encourage the generation of sales.
- 60 Potato capacity
- Heated ceramic tiled top provides a valuable space-efficient plate warmer
- Stainless steel ensures easy cleaning and durability
- Insulated for greater efficiency
- Low energy usage - under 2Kw
- Toughened glass display cabinet
- Solid brass fittings and kettle steam outlet
- Low maintenance
- Long life elements
- Probably the most attractive potato baking oven ever built.
- Heated and illuminated display
- Thermostatically controlled
- 43cm x 43cm footprint
- Attractive solid castings
- 2 deep removable trays
|Brand||Victorian Baking Ovens|
|Warranty||1 year Parts Only|
|Supplier Product Code||QV|
|Estimated Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days|